Each lawn is unique, and here at GreenLine, we know that. Not every lawn needs the same products, at the same rate, at the same time. This is why we have customized each program to fit each and every lawn.
Programs are based on a five step treatment plan per season using the right products for each application.
- Early Spring – Crabgrass Prevention and Feeding
- Early Summer – Broadleaf Weed Control and Feeding
- Mid Summer – Slow Release Balanced Feeding
- Early Fall – Broadleaf Weed Control and Feeding
- Early Winter – Non Balance High Nitrogen Feeding
We also offer:
- Grub Damage Prevention
- Nutsedge Control Applications
- Potassium Applications
- Core Aeration
- Natural options are available if preferred.
Experience counts!! Our staff has over 35 years of hands-on experience in the turf and ornamental landscape industry and we are fully licensed and insured pesticide applicators for Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.
Since we take care of everything in house, our trained staff is also able to assess any other property needs while on site.
If you already utilize our mowing service, we guarantee a seamless compatibility with our Lawn Treatment Programs. We schedule treatments based on your scheduled mowing day so you never have to worry about an overlap in different services or the hassle of multiple service providers.