Each landscape is unique, and here at GreenLine, we know that. Different plant material is more susceptible to certain insects and diseases throughout the season. This is why we have customized each program to fit each and every landscape.
Programs are based on a five step treatment plan per season using the right products for each application.
- Early Spring – Dormant Pre-Season Oil
- Late Spring – Late Season Disease and Insect Control
- Early Summer – Early Season Disease and Insect Control
- Mid Summer – Summer season Disease and Insect Control
- Early Fall – Early Fall Disease and Insect Control
- Early Winter – Late Season Winterizer
- We also offer Flea and Tick Control for landscapes as well as turf.
Each application is performed by a licensed professional and the time is taken with each visit to thoroughly examine your property. Anyone can perform an application, but here at GreenLine, we take the time to make sure it’s done right.
With each visit, our technicians will give you feedback on the status of your property and often make suggestions. We want every customer to be fully informed of how we are helping to bring you a landscape you can be proud of.
Natural options are available if preferred.
Experience counts!! Our staff has over 35 years of hands-on experience in the turf and ornamental landscape industry and we are fully licensed and insured pesticide applicators for Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.
Since we take care of everything in house, our trained staff is also able to assess any other property needs while on site.
Maintain that healthy landscape with a customized program today and protect your investment.